I’m so excited to introduce you to a new Fun Fold I learned recently from SU! Demonstrator Sharon Armstong. It’s called the Flip Top Fancy Fold Card, and once again be featuring the Growth Take Time Stamp Set. I have no doubt EVERYONE can make this fabulous Flip Top Fancy Fold Card by following the scoring and cutting dimensions provided. Plus, you’ll find there are endless ways to decorate and embellish the many panels of this card. So watch, listen, and learn, then let your imagination and creativity shine as you create Flip Top Fancy Fold Cards of your own!
My Demonstration of Flip Top Fancy Fold Card:
Cutting & Scoring Dimensions:
- Card base = 8 1/2″ x 11″, score in half at 4 1/4″ on short side and 5 1/2″ on long side.
- With card stock in vertical position, cut at 4 3/4″ down to score line, then cut across score line and remove that piece of card stock.
- With card stock still in vertical position, cut 1/2″ off right side down to score line and across score line to right edge and remove that strip.
- Turn card stock to horizontal position and cut 1/2″ off the end of the remaining flap.
- DSP 1 for Flip Top front panel = 3″ x 4 3/4″. Cut same size for inside of flip top panel if desired.
- DSP 2 for main card front panel = 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Color card stock layer for main card front panel = 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White card stock layer for stamping = 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Basic White for stamping and die cutting circle on card front = 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Basic White for inside card = 5 1/4″ x 4″
“Be gentle with yourself” is a phrase that I often have to say to myself. You know how it is, we do the best we can or the best we know, but sometimes we are hard on ourselves thinking it just isn’t enough. Right? You with me on this? Most recently, I had to show myself a little grace and be gentle with myself when I ended up sick for about 5 days and wasn’t able to do my usual amount of work in those days, very little in fact. But life sometimes gets in the way or God sends a sign (like being under the weather) telling me I need to take a break. So I did, and you know what my life, my business, my family…everything is still in tack and I’m back to doing what I need to do. Or perhaps someone else needs me – a friend or family member – and I set aside work or household chores to help someone else.
So on days that you don’t accomplish all that you’d like to or need to or are feeling hard on yourself for one reason or another, give yourself some grace. Be gentle with yourself. You’ll likely bounce back stronger and ready to take on whatever comes at you.
I appreciate you spending part of your day here at stampinpeace.com. I hope you found some inspiration in my project and my words. I appreciate having the opportunity to share with you and look forward to you sharing creativity and inspiration with me. It’s a chance for us to learn and grow together.
Need a 2023 – 2024 Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
My first round of new catalogs shipped early last week to those who placed a Stampin’ Up! order with me in the last 9 months. If you are a former customer or a former team member of mine and did not place an order in that time frame but would like a catalog, please contact me.
If you are not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like to request a complimentary catalog, please contact me to receive one.
Wishing a happy and peace-filled day.