What is a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
A Demonstrator is the title Stampin’ Up! gives to those who Join Stampin’ Up! by purchasing a Starter Kit. Some become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator to fund their hobby and to purchase their favorite Stampin’ Up! products at a discount. Others become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator to build a home-based business and earn a modest income. Some join for the love of stamping and the desire to meet others who share the same interest. Whatever reason you have for joining, I am here to support you on your journey and to help you get the most benefit you can from your time as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. ***FYI…and no, you don’t have to “demonstrate” if you don’t want to.
Who Can Join?
Anyone and everyone is welcome to join Stampin’ Up! and my Merry Stampers Team – from Hobby Stampers to Business Builders, we are happy to have you all.
There are so many reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and to choose to join my team, the Merry Stampers. Below are just a few of the many reasons to join.
Stampin’ Up! Benefits:
Merry Stampers Benefits:
- Be a part of a global community of people who share your interest in stamping and paper crafting,
- 20% – 25% discount on all your own purchases
- 20%-25% commission on sales with opportunity to earn up to 38% – Click to view Compensation Plan.
- Exclusive early access to new products
- Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
- Opportunity to attend Demonstrator Only Events
- Business Building Resources available
- Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
- Belong to a community of SU! demonstrators whose goal is to share and support and cheer each other on all while having fun
- Membership in our team’s Private Facebook Group
- Card and Project Idea sharing
- Monthly Team Challenges
- Card Swaps
- Team Recognition and Incentives
- Opportunity to earn prizes and/or product credits from me
- Free PDF Tutorials to use for yourself or for classes, SU! parties, etc.
- Exclusive Team Events
- My 15 years of experience as a demonstrator and business builder. I’m here to help, to coach, and to support you as much as you need or desire by sharing my knowledge and experience.
What’s the catch?
There is no catch. Anyone can Join Stampin’ Up! and my Merry Stampers Team without any pressure.. You choose how much or little you want to be involved.
Once you join, as long as you meet the quarterly sales minimum, you continue as an active SU! Demonstrator for another quarter. If you don’t make the $300 quarterly minimum at anytime, that’s ok. You simply go back to be a customer, and you are welcome to rejoin at anytime.
Start Saving Now!
The first step to becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is to purchase the Starter Kit. Make your list of $125 of Stampin’ Up! product, then start the process. All it costs you for this $125 of products is $99 plus tax, and IT ALL SHIPS FREE.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to sell and build a business. Only if you want to.
- Do I have to host Stampin’ Up! parties, classes, or events? Only if you want to.
- Do I have to recruit or build a team? Only if you want to.
- Do I have to a blog, website, or social media site? Only if you want to.
- What is the minimum sales requirement? $300 per quarter. This can be your own purchases, customers sales, or a combination of both. It’s the same for both Hobby Stampers and Business Builders.
- What happens if I don’t meet the $300 quarterly minimum sales requirement? Nothing. Well, I’ll be a little sad, but you simply go back to being a customer. You are welcome to rejoin with me at anytime.
- Is it ok for me to join to be a Hobby Stamper? Absolutely, I welcome you and all hobby stampers. AND you can even be your own Host to earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- If I choose to sell to earn additional income or want to build a business, will there be help and support? You will have access to lots of resources on the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator website to help you. Plus, you have me to support you. I’ll share my knowledge and experience with you.