Hi, I’m Mary.
I teach people to make cards & paper crafts they can be proud of quickly, easily, & without breaking the bank.
If you’re anything like me, you enjoy an escape from the rigors of daily life. A time to have fun and recharge. A time to take a break from reality and all the stresses it brings. I find a creative outlet is just the thing for me, and it may be for you too.
I want you to experience the same joys and sense of pride I get from stamping and paper crafting. And you know what? It doesn’t have to be stressful, time consuming, or even terribly expensive. WHY? Because I’m here to help you create beautiful cards and paper crafts quickly and easily. I’ll introduce you to amazing products that you can use in a variety of ways, fun projects, and helpful resources to help you find joy and success in everything you create.
And if you just can’t get enough, I’m happy to share with you the benefits you can enjoy by becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
EVERYONE can stamp!
My promises to you:
- I’ll work with you from where you are today. From newbies and beginners to seasoned stampers, I’m here for you.
- I’ll teach you how to use your Stampin’ Up! products correctly as well as show you the versatility of your products.
- I’ll teach you easy card layouts to that will allow you to have fun creating without the stress.
- I’ll teach techniques that are easy for everyone to implement.
- I’ll provide you with project ideas and how to videos to inspire you to create on your own.
- I’ll provide resources, tips, and tricks to help you do your best work.
How I can help:
- For creative inspiration, view projects on my blog.
- Check out my helpful resources.
- To see Stampin’ Up! vast array of stamping and paper crafting products, view current catalogs.
- Shop Stampin’ Up! products 24/7 in my online store or contact me to order.
- View my events including classes to go.
- It’s easy to Host a Stampin’ Up! party or private class and earn Stamping Rewards for free products. Contact me to get on my schedule.
- Interested in saving money on your hobby? See the benefits of joining my Stampin’ Up! team, the Merry Stampers.
Can’t stop stamping?
Why not join Stampin’ Up!
Everyone is welcome to join my Stampin’ Up! Team, the Merry Stampers. Whether you want a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases, you want to connect with others who share your interest in stamping and paper crafting and make new friends, or you want to earn some extra income or build a business, I’d love to have you. I’m happy to help you achieve whatever it is you want from being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator without pressure or obligation. Contact me to discuss the opportunity or click here for more information.
I’m dedicated to both customers & team members.
After lots and lots of stamping fun (and lots of Stampin’ Up! purchases), I decided to join Stampin’ Up! in August, 2008. I now have a thriving business built on offering a variety of opportunities to teach and share stamping, card making, paper crafting, and memory keeping in a fun and relaxed atmosphere while providing excellent customer service.
In addition, I lead a team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. Our team is known as the Merry Stampers and includes people from all over the USA. We continue to grow in number and personal achievements. We enjoy gathering virtually and in person for sharing creative projects, stamping techniques, and business tips for those interested. We seek to build each other up and to celebrate our successes, big and small.
I am passionate about what I do and have enjoyed many milestones and achievements in my nearly 15 years as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I have been recognized for my achievements is sales, team building, and leadership in addition to the following:
- Earned Founder’s Circle
- Served on Demonstrator Council
- Earned 11 Incentive Trips
- Presented at a Stampin’ Up! National Convention
I love being a full-time Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. It has enriched my life in ways I never imagined, and it allows me numerous opportunities to make a positive difference in this world.
The claims published here are not representative of typical Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The level of sales to achieve these results require significant work and is accomplished by a substantially small percentage of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
Life outside the Stampin’ Peace Studio
I am blessed with 2 beautiful daughters and a son-in-law. Andrea is 31 and married Jon in 2022. They are now expecting their first child making me a first time grandma. (I’m more than a little excited.) Emily is 26 and works as a Physical Therapist. We enjoy being a family of OSU Buckeyes and cheering on all our favorite Ohio sports team. I also enjoy movies and live theatre, game nights, working in my garden, baking, and raising money for charitable causes through hosting Creative Escape Weekend.
I enjoy incorporating my love of stamping and paper crafting into my personal life with handmade cards, gifts, and scrapbooks. Last year, family projects includes bridal shower invitations & favors and wedding save the dates, invitations, and thank you notes. 2023 will be all about welcoming my first grandchild.