If you don’t already have the Beautiful Balloons Bundle and Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper on your wish list, you’ll want to add it after seeing it used in my Stack, Slice, and Shuffle Technique used to make fun cards for celebrating birthdays, graduations, and more!
The Stack, Slice, Shuffle Technique is a great way to show off your favorite Designer Series Paper. It’s also a great way to make multiple cards with each one being a wee bit different. So watch my instructional video, then grab your supplies and give this technique a try.
Demonstration of Stack, Slice, Shuffle Technique:
Cutting Dimensions for Stack, Slice, Shuffle Cards:
- Card base (cut 3) = 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ on long side, fold in half.
- Basic White inside card (cut 3) = 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White scraps for stamping & die cutting balloons (cut 3)
- DSP (cut 3 different but coordinating pieces) = 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Card stock layer on front = 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
More Bright & Beautiful Stack, Slice, Shuffle Cards:
NEW – Confetti Birthday Kit:
Looking to give some handmade birthday cards but short on time or supplies? Want to make several birthday cards to have on hand for when you need them? The new Confetti Birthday Kit is the answer! You will make 9 fun shaker cards with this kit (3 each of 3 designs) that everyone will love to receive. What better way to wish someone happy birthday than with a handmade card.
Wishing you a fabulous day!