In May, my daughter Emily and I will be visiting London for a few days then embarking on a Norwegian Fjords Cruise. The cruise is a Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip I earned through lots of consistent hard work and determination and with the support of my customers, team members, viewers and followers, friends and family. I’m so grateful for this opportunity and proud of this achievement. (Stampin’ Up! and DSA require me to state that only a very small percentage of SU! Demonstrators achieve the Incentive Trip.)
Every time I travel, I say I’m going to write notes at the end of each day to help me remember what I did, where I was, what I ate, who I saw, favorite eats, favorite memories, etc. BUT, I often failed to do that and was disappointed later when I was going through photos trying to remember details. That was the motivation for me making this travel journal featuring the Watercolor World Stamp Set. So not only do Emily and I get to enjoy a fabulous trip together, but I have some great Stampin’ Up! products that helped me make this wonderful Travel Journal to note all our trip details and favorite shared memories. I’m excited to share my Watercolor World Travel Journal with you here and hope to inspire you to make one for your next trip or to gift to a family member or friend who loves to travel.
Blank Kraft Journals like this one can be purchased on Amazon in a variety of sizes. Choose the one that you prefer then get ready to decorate it and make it something special.
Directions for Wonderful World Travel Journal:
- Stamp Watercolor World image with Soft Suede ink randomly over front of Kraft Journal (purchased from Amazon).
- Stamp Watercolor World image in Granny Apple Green on sheet of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
- Tear edges of watercolor paper.
- Use Small Blending Brush and Balmy Blue Ink Pad to apply ink for “water” on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
- Fill Stampin’ Spritzer with water and spritz over watercolor paper. Let dry completely or dry with Heat Tool.
- Adhere dried watercolor paper to front of journal.
- Wrap Linen thread around front of journal cover twice as shown and tie bow.
- Adhere Basic Black card stock to Adhesive Sheet and die cut numbers and letters with Alphabet A La Mode Dies.
- Remove adhesive backing from numbers and letters and adhere them to journal front.
- Embellish journal front with Enamel Dot Essentials.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Journals are wonderful to make and use. Whether it be for recording favorite travel memories, prayers, things to be thankful, or even noting favorite memories with children and grandchildren or words they spoke, handmade customized journals are a great gift to give to ourselves or to gift to others. I hope today’s post inspires you to make a journal (or a few) with your favorite Stampin’ Up! products. And when you do, I’d love to see what you make!
Wishing you a happy and peace-filled day.