Make gorgeous cards simply using Stampin’ Up! Loveliest Labels Decorative Masks with a couple of ink pads and Blending Brushes. Choose your colors to suit your taste or that of your card recipients. No doubt, once you give the Loveliest Layers a try, you’ll want to makes loads of cards with them! Using Decorative Masks and Blending Brushes is one of the easiest, not to mention, one of my favorite Stamping Techniques ever! Yes, ever! AND, I have found that Stampin’ Up!’s new Small Blending Brushes are the perfect size for this stamping technique with the Loveliest Layers Decorative Masks.
Cutting Dimensions for Fresh Freesia card above:
- Fresh Freesia card base = 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ on long side, fold in half.
- Basic White card stock (cut 2 for front layer and inside) = 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White card stock to use with Loveliest Layers Decorative Masks = 5 1/4″ x 4″ NOTE: After using masks with inks and Blending Brushes, I cut the card stock down to 5:” x 3 3/4″.
Cutting Dimensions for Calypso Coral card above:
- Flirty Flamingo card base = 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ on long side, fold in half.
- Basic White card stock for inside = 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White layer for front = 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Flirty Flamingo layer = 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Basic White card stock to use with Loveliest Layers Decorative Masks = 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
Stampin’ Up! product used:
Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.