I just love a good 6″ x 6″ One Sheet Wonder. There are so many possibilities, and they making creating a set of cards to build up you stash or give as a gift easy and fun. Plus with a little tweaking, you can change up the card layouts for even more possibilities. These 6″ x 6″ One Sheet Wonders also work for most, if not all, your Designer Series Paper. In this demonstration, I chose to work with the new Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper. Sentiments are from the Sending Support Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set. I got the Sending Support Stamp Set FREE and you can too now through February 28, 2023. Click here for information on Sale-A-Bration, Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotion of the year!
My One Sheet Wonder Demonstration:
Directions for cutting One Sheet Wonder:
- Cut 6″ x 6″ DSP at 2″.
- Turn 2″ x 6″ strip to horizontal position, cut at 5 1/4″.
- Turn 4″ x 6″ piece to horizontal position, cut at 3″
Cutting Dimensions for Card Stock Layers under DSP pieces:
- Cut card stock 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Cut 2 pieces of card stock 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″.
Cutting Dimensions for Cards:
- Card bases = 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold in half.
- Basic White card stock inside card = 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Contrasting card stock for card 1 = 5 1/2″ x 1 3/4″
- Contrasting card stock for card 2 = 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Contrasting card stock for card 3 = 5 1/4″ x 4″
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Country Floral Lane Class to Go:
Click on link below for class options and prices. Deadline to order is Saturday, January 14th. https://wp.me/petQ6e-3pF
I hope today’s post has been helpful and inspiring. Please let me know how I can be of service to you.