I’ve got a truly fabulous fun fold card for you today. With my video demonstration, I think you will find Triangle Fun Fold Card is quick and easy to make and so much fun too. Featured products include the Thanks A Bunch Stamp Set and the Dandy Designs 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. Both of these featured products can be yours FREE with qualifying order from now through February 28th during Sale-A-Bration, our biggest annual promotion.
Cutting & Scoring Dimensions for Triangle Fun Fold Cards:
- Card Stock = 8 1/2″ x 11″
- With card stock in horizontal position, score at 5 1/2″ on long side.
- Turn card stock to vertical position, score at 4 1/4″ on long side.
- Place top left corner and bottom right corner in cutting groove and cut card stock in half diagonally. You now have 2 card bases for your Triangle Fun Fold cards.
- DSP = 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White inside card = 5 1/4″ x 4″
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Not familiar with Sale-A-Bration? Click on link below to view the 2023 Sale-A-Bration Brochure and learn how you can earn FREE exclusive products when you SHOP, HOST, or JOIN my team. PS…the Starter Kit is THE VERY BEST VALUE there is.
Don’t forget to also check out all the new products in our January – April 2023 Mini Catalog. There’s so much variety and certainly something for everyone. Just click on the link below.
Country Floral Lane Class to Go:
Check out my first Class to Go of 2023 by clicking on the following link: https://wp.me/petQ6e-3pF
Thanks for stopping stampinpeace.com. I hope you leave this post feeling inspired to create something wonderful. Don’t forget…Make someone’s day. Send a hand stamped card today.