I purchased 3 of these wood ornament wall decorations at the Dollar Tree store. Then decorated them with Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and ribbon for an easy door decoration. Use DSP in the colors and holiday themes of your choice to match the decor you have or make a few as gifts. What an easy, lovely, and inexpensive gift for your hostess, co- worker, neighbor, or Secret Santa.
Just a few simple steps, and you're all set.
- Trace shape with pencil onto Designer Series Paper.
- Cut out shape with Paper Snips.
- Apply Multipurpose Glue to back side of DSP.
- Adhere DSP to wood shape.
- Tie bow and adhere to top of ornament.
- Add other embellishments, letters, etc. as desired.
- Repeat steps for all your wood shapes.
Make 1 or 3 or as many as makes you happy. Hang them separately or together as I did for a door decoration. You can even decorate the backsides too. Make it traditional or contemporary. Add your grandchildrens' names or pictures for a keepsake. In other words, let your creativity and imagination guide you to make it personal.
Stampin' Up! products used – Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration from the Stampin' Peace Studio. Wishing you all the best as you prepare to celebrate the holidays with family and friends.
Stampin' Peace hugs,