It won't be long now until the local ghosts and goblins, princesses and pirates visit us for a night of fun and treats. In this Facebook Live video replay, I demonstrate a few quick and easy treat holders that are sure to brings lots of smiles to your trick-or-treaters big and small. They're also fun to give to neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and nursing home residents.
Cutting & Scoring Dimensions for Boo Box:
- Cut card stock 7 3/4" x 7 1/4"
- Starting with long side at top of paper trimmer/scorer, score at 1 1/4" & 6 1/2"
- Turn card stock so that short side is at top of scoring tool, score at 1 1/4", 3", 4 1/4", 6"
- Fold on all score lines and crease using Bone Folder.
- At top and bottom of 7 1/4" side, trim as shown in photo above to allow sides to fold into box easily.
- Place sticky strip or strong adhesive on small flaps as shown.
- The photo above shows the outside of box facing up.
Cutting Dimensions for DSP for Boo Box:
- Cut 2 pieces 1 1/2" x 1" for ends of box
- Cut 2 pieces 5" x 1" for front & back of box
- Cut 1 piece 5" x 1 1/2" for top of box
Below are some examples of how you can decorate the Tombstone Treat Boxes with products from the Cutest Halloween Suite. Then fill them with treats, trinkets, even gift cards. I'm sure you can think of lots of other surprises to put inside them also.
Stampin' Up! products used in making Treat Favors above – Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
October 1st is the beginning of a new Stampin' Up! year! The past year, I grew my business tremendously in new customers, subscribers, and sales and grew my demonstrator team as well. I achieved many of my goals for the 2020-2021 year and am eagerly and excitedly working on my goals for the new Stampin' Up! year.
I'm excited to offer my First Class to Go of the new Stampin' Up! Year featuring the Peaceful Cabin Bundle!
Peaceful Cabin Class to Go
The Peaceful Place Suite is so beautiful with its simple color scheme and simple yet stunning images, the combination of which speaks to the peace and serenity of a winter scene. Class fee includes Peaceful Cabin Bundle ($54 value), supplies to make 6 different cards including a slimline card & gift card holder, PDF Tutorial sent via email, and Priority Shipping.
Please order and pay by October 12th.
- Get a FREE pack of Stampin' Dimensionals when you order Option 1 by October 5th.
With 3 options to choose from, there is something for everyone!
Option 1: Peaceful Cabin Class to Go with Bundle, Card Supplies, PDF Tutorial & Shipping = $72
Option 2: Card Supplies with PDF Tutorial & Shipping = $28
Option 3: PDF Tutorial Only sent via email = $15
Timeline for Peaceful Cabin Class to Go:
- October 12th – Deadline to order & pay
- October 13th – Stampin' Up! supplies for class kits will be ordered
- October 18th – 21st – Class kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping
- October 22nd – Class Kits will ship
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you have a BOOtiful weekend with a chance of stamping and paper crafting!