Directions for Gift Card Holder:
- Cut Real Red card stock 4 ¼” x 11”. Score at 2” and 7 ½” on long side. Fold so opening is at front with large flap on top and small flap on bottom.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4” x 3 ¼” and coordinating Designer Series Paper 4” x 1 ¾”. Adhere to top and bottom card flaps. (I used Merry Moments DSP.)
- Tie Whisper White ¼” Cotton Ribbon around bottom of card and tie in a knot. (Doing this will keep the bottom flap closed making a pocket. No need to use adhesive on sides.)
- Punch 2” circle from Red Foil Paper, tree from DSP, star from Gold Glimmer Paper. Adhere star to tree with mini glue dot, tree to red foil with dimensionals, and circle to top flat with snail adhesive.
- Stamp Happy Christmas greeting from Oh, What Fun stamp set in Real Red Ink on 4” x 5 ¼” Whisper White card stock. Insert into pocket and adhere in place. Add your message and tuck gift card in the pocket.