That’s right. I said EASY. You are going to LOVE how easy and quick it is to make fun treat boxes for some fun Halloween giving. In this FB Live Replay Video, I’ll show you how to use the Tricks & Treats Bundle and Them Bones Designer Series Paper to make these cute Halloween Treat Boxes. The box die included in the Tricks & Treats Bundle is so versatile, you’ll want to use it again and again to add your special handmade touch to holidays, celebrations, and gift giving all year round. There is no limit to the boxes you can make and decorate.
Cutting Dimensions for Tricks & Treats Boxes:
- For each box, cut 2 pieces of card stock 5 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and die cut with box die.
- DSP on front of box = 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
Cutting Dimensions for Them Bones DSP used:
- Cut straight across bottom horizontal line cutting off the 4 vertical rectangles
- With DSP in horizontal position, cut at 3″ intervals to separate the 4 rectangles.
- Cut 1/2″ off top and bottom of each rectangle.
- Cut 1/8″ off left and right sides of each rectangle.
- DSP rectangles will measure 2 3/4″ x 3 7/8″, just the right size to add to the front of your treat boxes.
The Halloween Treat Boxes above were decorated with just Them Bones DSP and some ribbon and rhinestones colored with a Stampin’ Blends marker.
These 2 Halloween Treat Boxes above were decorated with Them Bones DSP plus images and sentiments stamped and die cut using the Tricks & Treats Bundle.
Whether you keep your treat boxes simple or step them up, everyone who receives one from you will love it!
I hope you found some inspiration for fun Halloween Treat Boxes or Party Favors from today’s post. Be sure to visit StampinPeace.com often for more creative inspiration, handmade cards, and projects.
You’ll definitely want to check in Friday, September 15th for a FREE PROJECT SHEET.
Until then, happy stamping!