In my last post, I showed you how to create a Square Tri-Fold Card featuring Designer Series Paper. In this post, you’ll see another example of the Square Tri-Fold Card featuring just card stock, no DSP, with the Petal Park Stamp Set & Punch, and bright, cheery color combination of Berry Burst, Fresh Freesia, and Azure Afternoon. The sentiments are from the Stamped With Love Stamp Set.
Once you’ve viewed the video below, be sure to download and/or print the Template for the Square Tri-Fold Card.
Other Cutting Dimensions:
- Basic White card stock (cut 2) = 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Basic White card stock (cut 2) = 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Basic White card stock (cut 7) = 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Fresh Freesia (cut 2) = 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Berry Burst (cut 2) = 3″ x 6″, score at 3″ on long side, fold in half.
Missed the Square Tri-Fold Card featuring the fun Zoo Crew Suite? Click here to see it now.
Here’s wishing you a fun-filled day.
Thanks for visiting StampinPeace.com. You are appreciated!