You don’t need a shamrock or Lucky Clover Punch to make fun shamrocks & clover for your St. Patrick’s Day cards and projects. Watch my video demonstration to see how I made my own shamrocks and clovers with the Heart Punch Pack and Flowers & Leaves Punch. You will LOVE them and find that they are so easy to make! You’ll also see me demonstrate the Cracker & Treat Dies. I was amazed at how easy these treat favors come together. They’re so easy and so versatile you can use them for any occasion.
My Demonstration of making Shamrocks & Clovers from Heart & Flower Punches:
My Shamrock & Clover Projects:
Cutting Dimensions for 4-Leaf Clover Card made with Heart Punch Pack:
- Card base = 5 1/4″ x 4″, score at 4 1/4″ on long side, fold in half.
- Granny Apple Green Layer = 4″ x 4″
- Basic White layer = 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
Cutting Dimensions for Shamrock Card made with Heart Punch Pack:
- Card base = 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ on long side, fold in half.
- Basic White (cut 2) = 5 1/4″ x 4″
Cutting Dimensions for Cracker & Treat Boxes:
- Designer Series Paper to die cut 1 treat box = 6″ x 5″
Tip for using Heart Punch Pack:
Flip your paper from side to side or front to back as you punch each consecutive heart to maximize your card stock and DSP.
This tip holds true for any punch or die that is “top heavy” or “bottom heavy” in order to eliminate as much waste of your paper as possible.
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Decorative Borders Class to Go
Deadline to order & pay is Friday, February 24th.
Let’s celebrate 10 years of fun with Paper Pumpkin!
Happy, fresh, and colorful vibes to celebrate 10 years of growth!
It’s Paper Pumpkin’s 10 year anniversary, and we want to celebrate how much we’ve grown! Our March Kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs, and a FREE GIFT as part of our anniversary celebration that we hope you’ll love! It’s also the occasion to root for the people in your life who help you grow! Let them know you recognize their support at different chapters of your life by sending them heartfelt cards with happy, fresh, colorful designs.
The Ten Years of Growth Kit includes:
- All supplies needed to create 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs) and 9 coordinating envelopes
- An all-occasion stamp set to celebrate happy moments and recognize the people in your life who help you grow
- One Polished Pink Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Plus a FREE GIFT to celebrate 10 years of Paper Pumpkin – 1 FREE additional stamp set including a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects.
Completed card size = 5 1/4″ x 4″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
To be a Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriber:
Click on the following link: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2041349. You will be billed each month when it’s time for your kit to ship. You can cancel at anytime and even skip a month if you like. If you’re not completely satisfied with a particular kit, contact Stampin’ Up! for a full refund.
For the BEST PRICE on your Paper Pumpkin Kits:
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. Click here to purchase your Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription. ***Get Sale-A-Bration Freebie(s) whe
Here’s hoping you are having a good week and your heart is happy and at peace.