Yep, I love my 6″ x 6″ One Sheet Wonder, and I’m excited to share this one with you. In this video I show you how to cut your 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to make 4 cards. You’ll also get a look at some of the products in the Regency Park Suite coming in our January – April 2023 Mini Catalog. So watch, then note the cutting dimensions below and keep them handy because you’ll want to use this One Sheet Wonder over and over again.
Cutting Instructions for One Sheet Wonder with Regency Park DSP:
- Cut 1″ off bottom, then cut the 6″ x 1″ strip to 5″ x 1″.
- Cut 6″ x 5″ piece at 3 3/4″ on long side, set aside the 2 1/4 x 5″ piece.
- Turn the 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece to the horizontal position and cut in half at 2 1/2″.
Cutting Dimensions for Card Stock:
- Cut 4 card bases = 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ on long side, fold in half.
- Cut 5 1/4″ x 1″, 5 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, and two pieces 4″ x 2 3/4″ all of the same color as card bases.
- Cut 4 pieces of 5 1/4″ x 4″ coordinating card stock to layer on front of cards.
- Cut 4 pieces of 5 1/4″ x 4″ Basic White card stock for inside cards.
One 6″ x 6″ One Sheet Wonder for 4 fabulous cards made quickly and easily!
Stampin’ Up! products used – Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
Please Note: All products from the Regency Park Suite used in this demonstration and the Happy Label Punch are in the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog which will launch on January 5th, therefore, you will not find a link here at this time.
Thanks for visiting Stampin’ Peace with Mary Knabe. I hope you find the content in this post helpful and inspiring and that you’ll take a little time to create some beautiful cards of your own with this 6″ x 6″ One Sheet Wonder.
Stampin’ Peace Hugs,