If you love Heat Embossing, you are going to love this Free Project Sheet featuring the Apple Harvest Stamp Set. It may be a bit more challenging than some of my cards, but definitely worth the effort. In addition to the written instructions, my PDF contains some step-by-step photos of how I embossed in 2 different ways on this card. And if you're not into heat embossing, you can make the same card but skip the heat embossed steps.
For even more inspiration for using the Apple Harvest Stamp Set, check out these projects from a previous post:
Cutting Dimensions for Apple Harvest Card above:
- Real Red card base = 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4" on long side, fold in half.
- Basic White inside card = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Gingham Cottage DSP = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Real Red layer = 3" x 4 1/4"
- Soft Sea Foam layers = 2 3/4" x 4" and 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Plus Basic White scraps for stamping and die cutting apples and stamping and punching sentiment.
Cutting Dimensions for Simple Note Card above:
- Real Red card base = 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Basic White layer = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Gingham Cottage DSP = 5 1/4" x 1/2"
- Basic White scrap for stamping and die cutting apple
Stampin' Up! products used – Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Please note that there is no direct link for the Apple Dies as they are not available to order until September 1st. On September 1st, the Perfect Pairings Promotion will be Live and can be found in my online store. For now, you can find the item # and price of all the Perfect Pairings offerings by clicking on the PDF link at the top so you can add them to your shopping list.
I also have an Apple Harvest PDF Tutorial for 4 more cards in my PDF Store. Just click on PDF Store in the red bar at the top of this page. All PDF Tutorials are listed in alphabetical order and are available for immediate download upon purchase.
I hope you enjoy another fabulous, fall weekend. I plan to get in some work and crafting, get outside to enjoy the fall days, and watch the OSU vs. Penn State game. Go Buckeyes!
Stampin' Peace Hugs from me to you.