Thought you'd like to have the directions and dimensions of projects from my New Catalog Kick-Off & Open House I posted yesterday. So hear you are, Stampin' Friends. Happy Stampin'.
Directions for Gift Bag:
- Cut Night of Navy card stock 3 3/4" x 8 1/4" and adhere to gift bag with fast fuse. (You may need to adjust the length of the card stock as sizes may vary slightly from one retailer to another. I purchased my bags in bulk for Nashville Wraps.)
- Cut and adhere Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper to the card stock.
- Punch flower in Watermelon Wonder. Embellish with button and trim and adhere to flower center using Glue Dots. Adhere flower to bag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Directions for Thank You Card:
- Use 3 1/2" x 5 " Crumb Cake Note Card & Envelope.
- Cut Night of Navy Card Stock 1 3/4" x 5" and adhere to card front near left side using Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" x 5" and adhere to Night of Navy Card Stock with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp banner image on Whisper White Card Stock using Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad. Stamp greeting inside banner with Night of Navy ink. (Note that the greeting is from the Banner Thoughts stamp set. Being that this is a photopolymer stamp set, you can bend the stamp to form a curve to fit in the curved banner image.)
- Punch banner greeting with Duet Banner Punch and adhere to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Directions for Smile Card:
- Cute Crumb Cake Card Stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4" on long side, and fold.
- Cut Night of Navy Card Stock 3 5/8" x 3 3 5/8" and 1 5/8" x 3 5/8" and adhere to card front with Snail Adhesive as shown is photo.
- Cut Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and adhere to Night of Navy Card Stock square with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Crumb Cake Card Stock 1" x 3 3/4" and stamp greeting on it using Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad and adhere to Night of Navy strip using Snail Adhesive.
- Punch flower from Watermelon Wonder Card Stock using Petite Petals Punch and adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensional.
- Embellish flower with White Perfect Accent. (I used the largest circle for my flower center.)
***Don't leave your card envelopes naked. Stamp a large flower or a few small flowers on lower left corner of envelope front or on envelope flap. Doing this tells the receiver that they are about to receive a very special card…one made from the heart!