Thank you, France Martin, for the inspiration for this card. It was so much fun to make. The card features It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack and Enamel Dots as well as the Party Pants stamp set. You can get the Party Pants stamp set FREE with a Stampin' Up! order of $50 or more (not including sh/tax) now through March 31st. It's a Sale-A-Bration! You have the opportunity to earn FREE products when you shop, host, or join Stampin' Up! Contact me or use the Join Now link above for more details.
Directions for Party Pants Card:
- Cut Whisper White Thick card stock 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” and fold in half. (Please note: I prefer to use the Whisper White THICK Card Stock for card bases and the regular Whisper White card stock for layering.)
- Cut Sahara Sand card stock 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere to card base.
- Tie a knot at each end of 8” piece of Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine and attach to Sahara Sand card stock using Glue Dots.
- Punch 6 pieces of It’s My Party Designer Series Paper using the Washi Tape Punch. (Punch 2 each of 3 different patterns).
- Make 3 pairs of “party pants” by attaching matching punched pieces together with Glue Dots.
- Adhere the “party pants” to the “clothesline” using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting from the Party Pants stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White cs and punch with 1 ¼” Circle Punch. Attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Embellish with 3 It’s My Party Enamel Dots using the Stampin’ Pierce Tool for easy placement.
All products for this card can be purchased on my Stampin' Up! website. Please use the March Host Code when placing your online order.