Free Make-n-takes are always a hit at my Customer Appreciation Holiday Open House. Here is one of three people enjoyed making. It also fits the category of "Fun Folds & Creative Creases" putting a twist on your traditional "fold it in half card".
Directions for this Fun Fold Card:
- Cut Old Olive card Stock 4 1/4" x 8 1/2". Score at 4 1/4" on long side and fold in half.
- Add 4" x 4" piece of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper to card front.
- Tie Real Red Cotton ribbon around bottom of card base and tie in knot.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Real Red card stock. Adhere 3" x 3" piece of coordinating Merry Moments Designer Series Paper on top of Real Red card stock.
- Stamp greeting from Among the Branches stamp set in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch with 2" Circle Punch.
- Cut 2 3/8" circle from Old Olive card stock using Circle Framelits Dies Collection.
- Adhere stamped circle to Old Olive circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere layered circles to Real Red circle cut from 2 1/2" Circle Punch.
- Adhere layered circles to square and then to top of card base. You'll want to adhere it so that the finished card is 5 1/2" tall to fit in a standard envelope.
- Finally, add a personal message and send to someone special. Your hand made card will be sure to make him/her smile.