I CASE'd this chocolate bar favor from Pam Steckman, a sweet new demonstrator friend I got to know while attending SU! OnStage in Tampa, Florida, last month. It's super easy to make for any event or special occasion. This Christmas version would look cute hanging on a Christmas Tree for a holiday party. Or add a little sweetness to your holiday gifts by putting one on your wrapped packages. Makes a cute stocking stuffer too.
Directions for Candy Bar Favor:
- Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White card stock 2" x 7 ½”. Score both at ¼” on one end only.
- Punch opposite ends of Whisper White strips with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Adhere ¼” flaps one on top of the other with Tear Tape.
- Adhere 2” x 6” Red Foil Stripe Fancy Vellum to front of candy bar favor.
- Stamp greeting from A Little Something stamp set with Versa Mark Ink and emboss with Silver Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
- Punch embossed greeting using with 1 3/8” circle and layer on top of small Silver Foil Doily with dimensionals.
- Punch Red Foil Paper with 2” Circle Punch and layer silver doily on top of it.
- Attach layered circles near top of Candy Bar Holder front just under punched hole.
- After taping candy bar inside, tie with Silver Cording Trim.