Welcome to the April 2022 Inspire Create Share Blog Hop. This month's theme is "It's A Girl Thing", all things girlie. For me, flowers are my favorite girlie thing. I love treating myself to fresh flowers. I'm eagerly anticipating next month when I can plant lots of colorful flowers in my garden bed. All of the projects created for this month's blog hop are intended to inspire you and help you get your stamping and crafting on. So get started and enjoy the hop.
For this blog hop post, I chose to show a few of my favorite retiring In Colors - Bumblebee, Just Jade, and Magenta Madness - with an easy card layout and sentiments from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set. I hope you love these bright, cheerful cards perfect for Easter and Mother's Day but many other occasions as well like birthday, thinking of you, and so much more.
I love that this particular card layout can be used in both the portrait and landscape positions.
- Card base = 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4" on long side
- DSP strips = 5" x 1"
- Basic White card stock strips = 5 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Basic White for inside card = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Basic White 1" strips for banners
Now it's time for you to continue blog "hopping" for more creative inspiration and project ideas. Click on the Next Box below to be directed to Sandra Robert's Blog Post.
Be sure to click the Next Box in each of the blog posts to continue "blog hopping" to see all the projects created for this blog hop.
Stampin' Up! supplies used on my card above - Click any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
- Black Memento Ink Pad @ $6.00
- Soft Succulent Classic Stampin' Pad @ $7.50
- Stampin' Blends at $9.00 each in Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Soft Succulent
Timeline for Simply Succulents Class to Go:
- April 19 - Deadline to register & pay.
- April 20 - SU! order will be placed for supplies needed for kits.
- April 25 - 27 - Kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping.
- April 27 - Simply Succulents Class to Go kits will ship.
To purchase Option 1 or 2, please email me for link to order & pay.
To purchase Option 3, click on PDF STORE in red bar at the top of this page.
Thanks for your following Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe. Be sure to subscribe to this blog and/or my email newsletter to not miss any of the creative inspiration, tips & techniques, promotions, and events from Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe or check back in often.
Stampin' Peace Hugs, my friends!