Kids of all ages are headed back to school very soon. And with people settling into the new school year, they'll soon be thinking about Halloween costumes, decorations, and crafts. So I'm excited to share with you some fun Halloween cards with you today. They feature the fun Bewitching Stamp Set and Witch Hat Builder Punch. I also pulled in the large diagonal stripes die from the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle. This die is a must have for creating fun backgrounds in any color scheme you desire for your cards. You'll also pick up a few tips on using my FAVORITE stamping tool, the Stamparatus. It is so highly effective in stamping bold, solid witch hats.
***Below is the video replay of my August 10th Facebook Live. I prefer to post a slightly edited version (removing chit chat at beginning of Live and section where I switch my camera) here in my blog and on my YouTube channel, however, since Facebook made several changes a few weeks ago, I'm having trouble editing and downloading from the 2 video editing systems I've been using. After trying several different possible solutions with no luck, I decided it was better to share the original video than none at all while I look for an alternate editing program. Thanks for your understanding.
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Bewitching Class to Go
- Black Momento Ink Pad @ $6.00
- Daffodil Delight Ink Pad @ 8.00
- Stampin' Blends in Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, and Orchid Oasis @ $9.00 each
- Stamparatus @ $49.95 *Note that the Stamparatus is not necessary for this class but will give much better stamped images of the witch hats and boots. Therefore, I'm offering it as an add on product for this class only. You still pay catalog price but no additional shipping charges.
- August 23rd - Deadline to order
- August 24th - SU! products needed for class to go kits will be ordered.
- August 29th - 30th - Class kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping.
- August 31st - Bewitching Class to Go Kits will ship.
To purchase Option 1 or 2, email me for link to order & pay.
To purchase Option 3 PDF Tutorial Only, click on PDF STORE in the red bar at the top of this page. PDF Tutorials are listed in alphabetical order and are available to download immediately upon purchase.
To Join my amazing team and get this and all my PDF Tutorials free, click here.
Free SU! Gifts & Handmade Cards with Purchase August 18-21
- Order up to $49.99, get 1 handmade card
- Order $50 - $74.99, get 1 SU! surprise & 1 handmade cards
- Order $75 - $99.99, get 3 SU! surprises & 3 handmade cards
- Order of $100 - 149.99, get 5 SU! surprises & 5 handmade cards
- Orders of $150+, get 14 SU! surprises & 14 handmade cards ***Do not use host code when ordering $150+ as you will get SU! rewards.
Thanks for visiting Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe. I appreciate you viewing my blog and hope you'll come back often. If you need a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd love to earn your business. Please firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary catalog. Be sure to include your full name and mailing address.