I've discovered a new-to-me fun fold card - the Bay Window Card. It looks a bit intimidating but with the right measurements and my guidance I have no doubt that you can and will enjoy making some Bay Window Cards yourself. And, of course, everybody who receives one of these will be amazed at your creativity. And that is what it's all about, isn't it? Putting smiles on the faces of others!
Cutting & Scoring Dimensions for Bay Window Card:
- Card base = 4 1/4" x 11". Score on LONG side at 3/8", 1 7/8", 3 5/8", 5 1/8", 5 1/2".
- 1st DSP = 4 1/8" x 6". Cut at 1 3/8", 1 5/8", 1 3/8", 1 5/8".
- 2nd DSP = 4 1/8" x 1 1/4". You will need 2 of this size.
- Basic White = 4 1/8" x 3 1/4".
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store.
I'm glad you stopped by www.stampinpeace.com. I hope you enjoyed today's video demonstration of my Pansy Patch Bay Window Card. I love it and hope you do too. I hope you leave here inspired to make some Bay Window Cards of your own. When you do, I'd love for you to take some pictures and share them on my Facebook Stampin' Peace VIP Group.
NEW CLASS TO GO:
The Flowers of Friendship Bundle makes creating pretty cards for all your friends fun and easy. It's even easier with my Class to Go. Class fee of $58 includes The Flowers of Friendship Bundle (stamp set & punch), supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs including 2 Fun Fold cards), PDF Tutorial sent via email, and Priority Shipping.
Please pre-order & pay by May 18th.
Flowers of Friendship Class to Go with Priority Shipping = $58.00
Buy 2 Class to Go Kits (1 for you, 1 for a friend) & save on shipping = $108.00
Card Supplies Only to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) = $25.00
PDF Tutorial Only sent via email on or before May 18th = $15.00
Schedule for Flowers of Friendship Class to Go:
- May 18th - Deadline to pre-order & pay
- May 19th - Stampin' Up! products will be ordered
- May 25th - 28th - Class to Go Kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping.
- May 29th - Class to Go Kits will be shipped.
Please note this timeline is a bit longer than my usual turn-around time for my Classes to Go due to the fact that I will be on the Stampin' Up! Maui Incentive Trip May 15-24th.
Thanks for your interest in Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe. Have a great week!