I have a really neat Fun Fold to share in today's post. The Side Step Fun Fold Card is one I don't think I've ever demonstrated before, but am happy to share it with you now. Watch my video for all the cutting & scoring dimensions, stamping tips, for this super fun fold card featuring the Blackberry Beauty Suite in Stampin' Up!'s 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog. Then give it a try. You'll have fun and the recipient of your Side Step Fun Fold Card will be in awe of your beautiful work.
Once you've viewed this following video, be sure to keep scrolling as this post is jam-packed with another video and lots of Stampin' Up! news.
The first 3 photos below show my sample Side Step Fun Fold Card featuring the Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle and Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper. I think it's beautiful. The sentiment is so meaningful too.
Below are 3 views of the Side Step Fun Fold Card I made during my Facebook Live. As you can see, it is a bit different than myself with the addition of another stamped bouquet, different placement of the bird, and embellished with Gilded Gems.
Cutting & Scoring Directions:
- Card Base = 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Place 5 1/2" end of card stock at top of Paper Trimmer and left side at 2 3/4". Now cut from 1-1/4" to 6- 1/8" using the ruler on the bar of the trimmer.
- Turn card stock to horizontal/landscape position. Score at 1-1/4", 2", 3-1/8" and 6-1/8" just down to the cut line.
- Leaving card stock in same position, score at 4 1/4" across the entire width of the card stock.
- DSP = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Place 4" side at top of Paper Trimmer and left side at 3". Cut down to the 2 3/4" mark.
- Turn DSP to horizontal/landscape position with cut flap at bottom and left side at 2 1/2" mark. Cut down just to the first cut line.
- Adhere large piece of DSP to card front.
- Cut small piece of DSP into 2 pieces, 2 1/2" x 7/8" and 2 1/2" x 1 3/4". Adhere to "front" of the middle and back "step".
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Jump for join! There’s no better time than November to begin your Stampin’ Up! business. Why? If you sign up to be an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator before the end of the month, you’ll get the $99 Starter Kit—filled with your pick of products—for only $75! Start your Stampin’ Up! business strong with big savings.
Enjoy early access to our amazing products, exclusive perks, an opportunity to earn additional income, and an incredible community of crafters. Whether you want to make the most of your paper crafting passion or build a business, there’s so much in store for you with Stampin’ Up!
Contact me to discuss this amazing deal and the Stampin' Up! opportunity or click here to join immediately with this amazing deal. If joining online, please be sure you see my name Mary Knabe as the person/upline you are joining with.
Want a fun way to package treats, trinkets, small gifts, and gift cards? Order the the GIFTS GALORE Paper Pumpkin Kit now but no later than December 10th.
What a great family activity or gift for yourself or a friend. These treat packages are a great way to give gift cards or treats for teachers, co-worker, classmates, bible study groups, neighbors, seniors, and more!