We all love fun fold cards. They are fun to make and add an element of surprise to the recipients of our cards. The Z-Fold Card is one of the easiest Fun Fold Cards to make. In this Video Replay of my August 31, 2022, Facebook Live, I demonstrate making 3 Z-Fold cards featuring the beautiful Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper and one of my favorite stamp sets for sentiments, Charming Sentiments. Please watch and be inspired, then take some time to make some Z-Fold cards of your own.
Cutting & Scoring Dimensions for Z-Fold Cards:
- Card base = 4 1/4" x 11", score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2" on long side. Fold each score line in opposite direction.
- DSP 1 for front left flap = 2 1/2" x 4"
- Basic White card stock for middle panel = 2 1/2" x 4"
- DSP 2 for right panel = 5 1/4" x 4"
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Apple Harvest Class to Go - Order yours today!
Fall is near and so is Apple Harvest season. Make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) featuring the Apple Harvest Stamp Set & Apple Blossoms Dies with my Apple Harvest Class to Go.
Choose the class option that's best for you, then order yours by Tuesday, September 13th.
Option 1: Apple Harvest Class to Go = $75.00 Includes Apple Harvest Stamp Set, Apple Blossoms Dies, supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs), PDF Tutorial sent via email, and Priority Shipping.
Option 2: Card Supplies = $32.00 Includes supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs), PDF Tutorial sent via email, and shipping to your home.
Option 3: PDF Tutorial Only = $15.00 PDF includes supply list, color photos, cutting dimensions and instructions to make 4 different cards.
Option 4: Join my Merry Stampers Team and get access to this and all my Class to Go PDF Tutorials FREE. Click here to JOIN my community as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator whether you want to earn extra income or simply enjoy the discount. I welcome everyone!
Add Ons: Those purchasing Option 1 or 2 may Add On the following Stampin' Up! products at catalog price without additional shipping charges.
- Momento Ink Pad @ $6.00
- Old Olive Ink Pad @ $8.00
- Petal Pink Ink Pad @ $8.00
- Stampin' Blends in Old Olive, Petal Pink, Real Red, So Saffron, and Soft Suede at $9.00 each.
- Stitched Greenery Die @ $32
Timeline for Apple Harvest Class to Go:
- September 13th - Deadline to order & pay.
- September 14th - SU! products needed for class to go kits will be ordered.
- September 19th - 20th - Class kits will be prepped, sorted, and packaged for shipping.
- September 21st - Apple Harvest Class to Go kits will ship.
To purchase Option 1 or 2, email me for link to order & pay.
To purchase Option 3 PDF Tutorial Only, click on PDF STORE in the red bar at the top of this page. PDF Tutorials are listed in alphabetical order and are available to download immediately upon purchase.
To Join my amazing team and get this and all my PDF Tutorials free, click here.
Thanks for viewing this blog post. I hope you find the content helpful and inspiring. Happy stamping!