Who's ready for fall and apple harvest season??? I recently spent a day in Cincinnati with my daughter Emily. She was talking about how much she was looking forward to fall and wanted to look for a few fall decorations for her apartment. She also said she wants to go to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch on one of her next visits here in Columbus. I love doing that! Our whole family loves these fun fall activities. That conversation is what inspired me to get out my Apple Harvest Stamp Set as I had not used it yet. AND, this stamp set is part of the Stampin' Up! Perfect Pairings Promotion September 1-30. Stampin' Up! has created 6 die sets that coordinate with 6 of our current stamp sets. These new Perfect Pairings are only available in September while supplies last. Click on the link below to view all 6 Perfect Pairings and get your shopping list ready. Note that you can purchase just the die set if you already have the stamp set it pairs with or purchase both using the bundle price.
Cutting Dimensions for Apple Harvest Card above:
- Real Red card base = 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4" on long side, fold in half.
- Basic White inside card = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Gingham Cottage DSP = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Real Red layer = 3" x 4 1/4"
- Soft Sea Foam layers = 2 3/4" x 4" and 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Plus Basic White scraps for stamping and die cutting apples and stamping and punching sentiment.
Cutting Dimensions for Simple Note Card above:
- Real Red card base = 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Basic White layer = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Gingham Cottage DSP = 5 1/4" x 1/2"
- Basic White scrap for stamping and die cutting apple
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Please note that there is no direct link for the Apple Dies as they are not available to order until September 1st. On September 1st, the Perfect Pairings Promotion will be Live and can be found in my online store. For now, you can find the item # and price of all the Perfect Pairings offerings by clicking on the PDF link at the top so you can add them to your shopping list.
Bewitching Class to Go
- Black Momento Ink Pad @ $6.00
- Daffodil Delight Ink Pad @ 8.00
- Stampin' Blends in Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, and Orchid Oasis @ $9.00 each
- Stamparatus @ $49.95 *Note that the Stamparatus is not necessary for this class but will give much better stamped images of the witch hats and boots. Therefore, I'm offering it as an add on product for this class only. You still pay catalog price but no additional shipping charges.
- August 23rd - Deadline to order
- August 24th - SU! products needed for class to go kits will be ordered.
- August 29th - 30th - Class kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping.
- August 31st - Bewitching Class to Go Kits will ship.
To purchase Option 1 or 2, email me for link to order & pay.
To purchase Option 3 PDF Tutorial Only, click on PDF STORE in the red bar at the top of this page. PDF Tutorials are listed in alphabetical order and are available to download immediately upon purchase.
To Join my amazing team and get this and all my PDF Tutorials free, click here.
Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 absolutely adorable (and just the right amount of spooky) treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs! No need to let the season creep up on you; subscribe and order your kit today.
Plus, we’re putting the TREAT in trick-or-treat with a special GIVEAWAY on social media starting 5 September at 9:00am (MT)! Simply follow @PaperPumpkin on Instagram or the Paper Pumpkin page on Facebook, like either post, and mention three friends in the comments for your chance to win one of two personalized JBL speakers. You’ll have to be quick because the giveaway closes 8 September at 4:00pm (MT). Don’t miss out on this fang-tastic opportunity!
To be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, click on the following link: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2041349. You will be billed each month when it's time for your kit to ship. You can cancel at anytime and even skip a month if you'd like. If you're no completely satisfied with a particular kit, contact Stampin' Up! for a full refund.
FOR THE BEST PRICE on your Paper Pumpkin Kits, purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and get Sale-A-Bration rewards too when you purchase a 3, 6, or 12 month pre-paid subscription. Click here to purchase your Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription and save and get rewarded too.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope this post has inspired you to do some creating of your own. Please contact me if you have any questions about information in this post or if you'd like to schedule a Stampin' Up! party or private class to earn free products. I can do them virtually or in person if you are local to me.
And if you need a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd love the opportunity to be yours. Email me with you full name and mailing address to receive a complimentary catalog.
I hope you have a glorious day!