Today, the 2022 - 2023 Stampin' Up! Catalog is LIVE. Boy am I excited. It doesn't matter that I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 13+ years, I still get excited to shop and create with fabulous new products. In this video replay of a recent Facebook Live, I show you how to make 4 cards from a One Sheet Wonder using two 6" x 6" pieces of coordinating Designer Series. I also introduce you to the He's The Man Suite with it's really fun Designer Series Paper Pack. Yes, you can make incredible cards with just the He's The Man Designer Series Paper, card stock, and adhesives. So take a look and see if the He's The Man products are something you want to add to your Wish List from the new Annual Catalog.
Cutting Dimensions for card stock for 4 cards:
- Card bases (cut 4) = 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4" on long side, fold in half
- Basic White inside card (cut 4) = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Card stock layer (cut 4) = 3" x 3 1/4"
- Card stock layer (cut 2) = 2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Card stock layer (cut 2) = 1 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Card stock layer (cut 2) = 3 1/2" x 2"
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
NEW KIT ADDED to Online Kits Collection May 3rd:
A Million Thanks Kit has been added to Stampin' Up!'s Online Kit Collection. Click here to see all the stamping and non-stamping kits in my Stampin' Up! online store. I'll definitely be adding the A Million Thanks Kit to my next order as sending Thank You cards never go out of style. I hope you will too.
Say “thank you” in style and dazzle with layers of dimensions with the versatile A Million Thanks Kit!
This kit has everything you need to create beautiful, all-occasion cards to express your gratitude. Mix & match card bases, sentiments, pre-cut die pieces, and embellishments to create expertly crafted cards with ease. This kit is just what your collection needs!
- A Million Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Evening Evergreen
- Pre-designed projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
- Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
- UV coating on card bases (looks like clear embossing)
- Folded card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 9 pre-printed envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Printed die-cut sheets
- 1 sheet of adhesive-backed black dot embellishments
- A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 2-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz
Need a Stampin' Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog? If you are not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd love to send you a complimentary catalog earn your business. Please email me your catalog request. Be sure to include your full name, mailing address, email.
Thanks for visiting Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe. I hope you'll come back for more creative inspiration and invite others to view my blog by sharing this link with them. www.stampinpeace.com
Stampin' Peace Hugs to you!