Spring is in the air. I'm enjoying some warmer temperatures and lots of sunshine in central Ohio today. I can't wait to see spring flowers in my yard and on my walks in a few weeks. Until them, I'm enjoying some tulips in paper form with the Flowering Fields Suite by Stampin' Up!. This MEGA suite is filled with wonderful products that will make you smile the whole time you're creating with it. And the projects you make will surely make others smile too.
In this video replay of my February 28th Facebook Live, I demonstrate how to make each of these cards with a 3" x 3" square of Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper. It's an easy technique that makes a big impact. I love it and hope you do too.
- Card base = 4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2" on long side
- Basic White inside = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Basic White on card front = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- DSP = 3" x 3" (cut into strips as shown in video)
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Easter Friends Class to Go - Order yours today.
Spring is just around the corner, and then Easter next month. You can make 8 pretty cards to celebrate Spring and Easter with my Easter Friends Class to Go. I have 3 great options to choose from. Pick the one that's best for you. Deadline to order is Tuesday, March 8th.
Choose from the following 3 options:
Option 1: Easter Friends Full Class to Go = $42.00 Includes Easter Friends Stamp Set ($23 value), supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs), PDF Tutorial via email, and Priority Shipping.
Option 2: Card Supplies = $28.00 Includes supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs), PDF Tutorial via email, and shipping to your home.
Option 3: PDF Tutorial Only = $15.00 Includes supply list, color photos, cutting dimensions & instructions to make 4 different cards. NEW: Click on PDF STORE in the red bar at the top of this blog page to purchase Option 3. PDF's are listed in alphabetical order. The PDF Tutorial will be available for immediate download upon purchase.
Add Ons Available: Those purchasing Easter Friends Class to Go Option 1 or 2, have the opportunity to add on the following SU! products at catalog price with no additional shipping charges.
- Classic Stampin' Pads (ink pads) @ $7.50 each in Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, and Soft Suede.
- Stampin' Blends @ $9.00 each in Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, and Soft Suede.
- Ornate Floral and Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folders at $9.00 each. Note that embossed card stock as needed will be included with your class to go kit, but I'm allowing these as add on options if you would like to own them for future use.
Timeline for Easter Friends Class to Go:
- March 8th - Deadline to order & pay.
- March 9th - Stampin' Up! products needed for class kits will be ordered.
- March 14-17th - Class kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping
- March 18th - Class kits will ship.
Thanks for your interest in Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe. I hope you feel inspired to create with what you learned here today. Enjoy your day and happy stamping always!