In today's video, I show you a few tips and tricks to use one stamp 3 different ways adding even more versatility to the Thinking Thanks & Peace Stamp Set. I think you'll find this stamping tips helpful as they can be applied to many of your other stamps for increased versatility of your products which is always a good thing. Versatility means we get more bang for our buck!!! So take a look now, then give these stamping tips a try on your own.
- Card base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score & fold at 4 1/4"
- Designer Series Paper layer = 5" x 3 3/4"
- Card stock layer = 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Banner pieces = 1" strips
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
Click here for supply list & cutting dimensions to make the simple yet elegant Christmas card shown below with the Thinking Thanks & Peace Stamp Set.
Order your Peaceful Cabin Class to Go:
Deadline to order and pay by October 12th.
- Get a FREE pack of Stampin' Dimensionals when you order Option 1 by October 5th.
Please email me at email@example.com for link to order & pay.
With 3 options to choose from, there is something for everyone!
Option 1: Peaceful Cabin Class to Go with Bundle, Card Supplies, PDF Tutorial & Shipping = $72
Option 2: Card Supplies with PDF Tutorial & Shipping = $28
Option 3: PDF Tutorial Only sent via email = $15
Timeline for Peaceful Cabin Class to Go:
- October 12th - Deadline to order & pay
- October 13th - Stampin' Up! supplies for class kits will be ordered
- October 18th - 21st - Class kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping
- October 22nd - Class Kits will ship
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for link to order & pay for your Peaceful Cabin Class to Go.
Online Gingerbread & Peppermint Class via Zoom
Join me at 7pm EST, Monday, November 1st, for an evening of Online Card Making & More via Zoom. Class fee of $48 includes Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More Card Pack plus coordinating Cards & Envelopes, full bolt of Real Red Sheer Ribbon, & pack of Red Rhinestones (total SU! value of $35) and Priority Shipping.
Deadline to order & pay is October 13th.
Contact me at email@example.com for link to register & pay.
Together, we'll make 20 different cards using the products shown above. Plus, I'll show you how you can use your remaining products for holiday tags, recipe keepsakes, and more. It's going to be a fun evening, you don't want to miss.
Timeline for Online Gingerbread & Peppermint Cards & More Class:
- October 13th - Deadline to register & Pay
- October 14th - Stampin' Up! order for kit supplies will be placed
- October 21st - Online class kits will be sent via Priority Shipping and Zoom link will be sent via email.
- November 1st - Event Day - Email reminder with Zoom link will be sent.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for link to register & pay to participate in my Gingerbread & Peppermint Cards & More ONLINE CLASS via Zoom.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please let me know how I can be of service to you in your Stampin' Up! needs. If you are not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd love to earn your business.
Have a terrific day!