The best parts about my Stampin' Up! community is the relationships and friendships built and the sharing of creative ideas, tips, and techniques. Learning and sharing of creative projects never gets old and is what keeps me motivated!
As part of a Demonstrator Collaboration with my friend and fellow SU! Demonstrator, I created this card based on a layout I saw on Anna Helman's blog. Click here to see Anna's original project.
I love that this card layout not only showcases the beautiful Tidings of Christmas Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper but also helps me use up those leftover strips that accumulate. I'm so happy with the way this card turned out.
- Evening Evergreen card base = 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored & folded at 4 1/4"
- Evening Evergreen layer = 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Basic White layer = 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Striped DSP = 1" x 4" and 2" x 4"
- Red, green, white DSP (2 pieces) = 1" x 4"
- Basic White banner = 3/4" x 4"
- Basic White inside = 5 1/4" x 4"
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.
I appreciate you stopping by Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe to view today's post. I hope you find it inspiring!
Make it a great day!