I have another technique to share with you using one of my favorite, "must have" tools in my craft room, the Stamparatus. The Stamparatus is Stampin' Up!'s perfect placement stamping tool. I think every stamper needs one in his or her craft room. Trust me, it will make you stamping experience easier with its various uses and techniques. In this video, my 3rd in my Stamparatus Technique Series, you'll learn the Hinge Step Stamping Technique. Stay tuned to be amazed! Cards in this video demonstration feature the Heartfelt Wishes Stamp Set in our 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog. It's so versatile you are going to want to add it to your shopping list along with the Stamparatus if you don't have that yet.
The possibilities for making unique cards in endless when you apply the Hinge Step Stamping Technique with your favorite sentiments and your Stamparatus! I hope you'll give it a try!
I used the same set up process with my stamps and Stamparatus to make lots of these two cards below.
The Tidings of Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper used in the cards above and below is wonderful for traditional holiday colors, patterns, and themes for your Christmas cards and other holiday paper crafts. Like the Heartfelt Wishes Stamp Set, it offers so much versatility. It's a great pack for making a lot of cards!
Stampin' Up! products used in cards above - Click on any link to be directed to my online store.
COMING September 8th to our online Kits Collection -
the festive & fun Christmas Whimsy Card Kit!
Check out this video from Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglass!
Christmas Whimsy is an adorably festive card kit with a modern design! Santa’s elves might be hard at work in the North Pole but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you! All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simple steps of this kit are perfect for beginner crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. The kit contains everything you need to create eight elf-centric Christmas cards including printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Remember, our Online Kits Collection products are only available while supplies last. Order soon to avoid disappointment. Click on the following link to see everything current in our Online Kits Collection. (Christmas Whimsy will be on the site on September 8th.)
Today, September 7th, is the LAST DAY to order your Color & Contour Class to Go!
Make 10 beautiful cards (2 each of 5 designs) in 2021-2023 In Colors - Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen. Class fee of $82.00 includes Color & Contour Bundle (stamp set & dies), 1/4 pkg of In Color DSP, pack of In Color Jewels, 10 card bases & envelopes, PDF Tutorial, Priority Shipping.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for link to register & pay by September 7th.
- 2021-2023 In Color Ink Pads (set of 5) @ $33.75
- Fresh Freesia Ink Pad @ $7.50
- Polished Peach Ink Pad @ $7.50
- Pale Papaya Ink Pad @ $7.50
- Soft Succulent Ink Pad @ $7.50
- Evening Evergreen Ink Pad @ $7.50
- September 7th - Deadline to order.
- September 8th - Stampin' Up! products will be order for class kits
- September 13th - September 17th - Class kits will be prepped, packaged, labeled for shipping.
- September 17th - Class kits will ship.
Thanks for stopping by Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe. If there is anything I can do to help you with your stamping and paper crafting needs, please email me.
Have a wonderful day and keep on stamping!