In today's post I have a video replay of a recent Facebook Live in which I demonstrate an easy-to-make Fun Fold Card and show you how to create shamrocks with the Heart Punch Pack. The Old Olive with metallic gold paper is from the Ornate garden Suite and makes these St. Patrick's Day cards elegant. And whether you're Irish or not, these cards are a nice way to express love and gratitude to those we are so lucky to know.
Cutting Dimensions to get 2 cards from 1 piece of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock:
- With card stock in landscape/horizontal position, cut in half at 5 1/2" on long side.
- Cut one of the half sheets in half again by cutting at 4 1/4" on long side. You now have 2 bases measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Cut the second half sheet of card stock and cut in half by cutting at 2 3/4" on short side. Score at 4 1/4" on long side and fold in half. You now have 2 mini cards.
- Gold layer on front flap = 2 1/2" x 4"
- DSP layer on front flap = 2 3/8" x 3 7/8"
- Gold layer for inside of card = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Basic White card stock for inside of card = 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Stampin' Up! products used in today's post - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store.
REMINDER: Thursday, March 11th, is DEADLINE to Pre-order these 2 Classes to Go:
Please email me at email@example.com for registration & payment information.
1) My World of Good Card Class to Go is fabulous if you need masculine cards for those special guys in your life or if you or someone you know loves a travel theme. In this class, you'll make 7 different cards all featuring the World of Good Suite by Stampin' Up!
World of Good Card Class to Go = $42
With the purchase of my World of Good Card Class to Go, you'll receive $30 in Stampin' Up! product including a full pack of World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper valued at $15, full bolt of Faux Suede Trim valued at $6.50, full pack of Antiqued Corners & Slides Embellishment valued at $8.50) plus pre-cut card stock, envelopes, and additional supplies to make 7 different cards; PDF Tutorial with supply list, color photos, cutting dimensions, & instructions to complete all 7 cards; and Priority Shipping.
Save on Shipping when you order 2 Kits - 1 for you & 1 for a friend = $76
- Both kits will ship to same address.
Add-on Beautiful World Bundle (stamp set & dies) = $48.50
- The Beautiful World Stamp Set & coordinating dies are needed to complete the cards in this Class to Go. Stampin' Up! compliance prohibits any and all demonstrators from including stamped images in kits. If you do not own this bundle, you can add it to the purchase of your World of Good Card Class to Go at the catalog price of $48.50 for an additional savings.
World of Good Cards PDF Tutorial ONLY = $15
- PDF Tutorial includes supply list, color photos, cutting dimensions, and instructions to complete 7 different cards. PDF Tutorial will be sent via email on or before March 11th.
Schedule of World of Good Card Class to Go:
- Thursday, March 11th - Deadline to pre-order & pay
- March 12 - Stampin' Up! products & supplies to make up kits will be ordered.
- March 15 - 19 - Kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping.
- March 20 - Kits will be shipped.
2) My GORGEOUS Forever Greenery Card Class to Go is now available to pre-order as well.
I love the versatility of the Forever Greenery Suite. Its lush greenery and gold accents make your cards beautiful. It can be used for both men and women and for so many different occasions or simply to make pretty notecards to stay in touch with those you love. You'll make 7 different cards featuring the lovely Forever Greenery Suite with this Class to Go. Class kit includes full pack of Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, 2 sheets Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, 5 Gold Hoops; pre-cut card stock & envelopes for the 7 cards; PDF Tutorial; Priority Shipping.
Forever Greenery Card Class to Go = $42
Buy 2 Kits - 1 for you & 1 for a friend - and Save on Shipping = $76
- Both kits ship to same address.
Add On Forever Fern Bundle = $54
- The Forever Fern Bundle (stamp set & dies are needed to complete this Class to Go. If you don't currently own the bundle, you can add it to the purchase of your Forever Greenery Class to Go at catalog price.
PDF Tutorial Only = $15
- PDF Tutorial includes supply list, color photos, cutting dimensions, and instructions to make 7 different cards. PDF Tutorial will be sent via email on or before March 11th.
Timeline for Forever Greenery Class to Go:
- March 11 - Deadline to pre-order & pay.
- March 12 - Stampin' Up! products for kits will be ordered.
- March 15 - 19 - Class to Go Kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping.
- March 20 - Class to Go Kits will ship.
Thanks for being a part of my Stampin' Peace community. I appreciate you. May your week be filled with lots of love and happiness from people you are so lucky to know!