I love my Fun Fold Friday Facebook Lives. It's always fun to learn and share various Fun Fold Cards. Friday, March 26th, I demonstrated how to make a Napkin Fold Card featuring the Playful Pets Suite. This video replay will give you dimensions and guided instruction to make a Playful Pets Napkin Fold Card plus I'll show you some additional samples I made. So if you're a lover of fun fold cards and/or a dog or cat lover (or perhaps both), I think you'll enjoying viewing this video.
Cutting & Scoring Dimensions:
- Card base = 8" x 8", score at 4" on one side, turn square once and score again at 4". PLUS make 1 diagonal score line.
- DSP for card front = 3" x 3"
- Card stock for card front = 3 1/4" x3 1/4"
- DSP for inside of card = Use 3 different but coordinating DSP's. Cut first DSP 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and 1 1/4" x 3 3/4". Cut the other two DSP's 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" then cut each of these on the diagonal from top right corner to bottom left corner.
- Basic white for inside of card = 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Stampin' Up! Products used in today's cards - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store.
Thanks for viewing my Stampin' Peace blog post. I appreciate your interest in my work. If you aren't currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd love to earn your business. Please let me know how I can be of service to you.
Have a great week. Take some time out to do something fun - perhaps, some stamping and paper crafting!