Have you ever tried 2-step stamping? Well, if you never have (or if you love it), you need A Touch of Ink Sale-A-Bration stamp set. This Photopolymer stamp set makes 2-step stamping easy and FUN with it's beautiful line images and solid shapes for adding touches of color. You'll love the flowers, leaves, butterfly, and hummingbird images to mix and match. In this video replay of my February 3rd Facebook Live, I'll show you how easy 2-step stamping is plus show you how to add multiple colors to a single stamp.
- Card bases in Petal Pink, So Saffron, Pool Party = 4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2" on long side, fold in half.
- Card stock strips in same colors = 1 1/2" x 4 3/4", cut bottom end at an angle as shown.
- Fine Art Floral DSP in coordinating colors to card bases = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Basic White for inside of cards = 5 1/4" x 4"
- Basic White Stitched Circles = use largest circle die from Stitched Shapes Dies
Yes, you can add multiple colors to a single stamp image. I colored on the butterfly and hummingbird solid stamps with Stampin' Write Markers. I used Sponge Daubers and Classic Stampin' Pads to color the flowers. Be sure to view the video above to see me demonstrate each of these coloring techniques.
Stampin' Up! products featured in today's post - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store.
Thanks for viewing today's blog post. Do something creative everyday, and color your world beautiful! It's good for you and for others you touch with your creativity.