A couple weeks ago, I posted some Rectangle Tins I decorated for my Thanksgiving Table using Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper and Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set. If you missed it, be sure to check it out with this link: https://bit.ly/3kZgOoY.
Today, I hope you'll enjoy these tins I decorated using coordinating sheets of "Tis the Season Designer Series Paper. Each one is decorated uniquely, one looking more feminine and the other more masculine. These would be great stocking stuffers!
I think this tin looks a bit more masculine, but I have a hunch anyone would love to receive this.
- Outside top DSP = 2 1/2" x 4"
- Belly Band DSP = 3" x 6" (The ends will not meet on the top of the tin, so you'll just adhere the left and right sides of the rectangle DSP to the ends of the belly band DSP.)
- Inside top DSP = 3 7/8" x 2 1/2"
- Inside top Whisper White Layer = 3 5/8" x 2 1/4"
- Inside bottom DSP = 3 3/4" x 2 3/8"
- Candy wrappers DSP = Measure the width based on size of candy bar you are wrapping. Then measure the length needed to wrap around the candy bar.
Stampin' Up! products used - Click on any link below to be directed to my online store.
Thanks for stopping by my Stampin' Peace blog. I hope you found today's post inspiring. Please contact me if I can help you with your Stampin' Up! needs.