This may be my new favorite Fun Fold Card. Why??? Because it stands up! My Facebook Live Video Replay below shows you how to make this standing fun fold card I demonstrated recently. You'll be amazed at just how easy it is. Be prepared to watch and be impressed, then make your own. This card will have people admiring you and your handmade cards.
Who knew that one little Gilded Gem would be so important for this card. This embellishment keeps your card in standing position.
- Card base - 4 1/4" x 11", score at 2 3/4" on each end, fold flaps in to meet in middle.
- Bottom Flap - Cut 2 pieces 4" x 2 1/2" to cover front & back sides of bottom flap.
- Brass Foil - 5 1/4" x 4" and 3 3/4" x 3"
- Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Whisper White card stock for stamping - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock for inside of card - 5 1/4" x 4"
Stampin' Up! supplies used - click on any link below to be directed to my online store for convenient ordering.
Seize the day. The world is yours. Nurture yourself and make your dreams come true. AND, do something creative everyday.