You are going to love my Tri-Fold Gift Card Holder. It's so easy to make and will leave the recipient saying, "You shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did". In my FB Live video replay below, I've used the Country Club Designer Series Paper and Clubhouse Bundle in demonstrating how to make my Tri-fold Gift Card Holder. And what perfect time for making and giving these. Dads, grads, and teachers will love them. Or use them for birthdays and congratulations or just because you want to surprise someone with something fun.
- Card base is 5 1/2" x 12", score at 4" from both ends, z-fold card base.
- Card stock layers (3) are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
- DSP for front is 5" x 3 1/2".
- Gift card pocket is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".
- Make the focal image on front whatever size is necessary for your stamped image, etc.
Please note that all products in the Country Club Suite are retiring. They are only available through June 2nd while supplies last.
Stampin' Up! supplies used in the cards above - Click on any link below to be directed to my website for easy ordering.