Make cute, fun, playful all occasion cards with my Little Monkey Card Class to Go. The Little Monkey Stamp Set and coordinating Little Monkey Builder Punch will have you creating cards your family and friends will go bananas over. I have 2 class to go options to choose from plus a PDF Tutorial Only Option.
Deadline to register & pay is July 22nd.
Choose the option that’s best for you:
Option 1: Little Monkey Full Class to Go = $59 Includes Little Monkey Bundle (stamp set & punch), card supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs), PDF Tutorial sent via email, Priority Shipping.
Option 2: Card Supplies = $29 Includes supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs), PDF Tutorial sent via email, shipping to your home. This option does NOT include Little Monkey Bundle needed to complete these cards.
Option 3: PDF Tutorial Only = $15 Click here to purchase PDF Tutorial in my PDF Store. Once paid for, PDF Tutorial will be available to download immediately from the PDF Store.
Option 4: Join my Merry Stampers Team to get this and all my Class to Go PDF Tutorials for FREE. Click here for more information about being a SU! Demonstrator whether it be for the fun and discount or to make a modest income.
Add Ons: Those purchasing Option 1 or 2 above, may add any of the following Stampin’ Up! products to their Class to Go order at catalog price without additional shipping charges.
- Ink Pads in Balmy Blue, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Sweet Sorbet at $9 each
- Stampin’ Blends in Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pebbled Path, Pecan Pie, Sweet Sorbet at $10 each.
Timeline for Little Monkey Card Class to Go:
- July 22 – Deadline to register and pay
- July 23 – SU! supplies needed for Class to Go kits will be ordered.
- July 26 – 28 – Class to Go kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping.
- July 29 – Class to Go kits will ship.
Thanks very much for your interest in StampPeace.com. I appreciate you viewing this information, and I’d be grateful if you would share it with others you think may be interested.
Wishing you a fun-filled day!