There’s nothing like a good One Sheet Wonder to make creating cards easy and fun. I have a fun 12″ x 12″ One Sheet Wonder that can be used for any of your favorite Designer Series Papers but also works perfectly for the Day At The Farm “scene” DSP. Following my easy cutting instructions in the video, you’ll make 5 Slimline Cards and 1 A2 Fun Fold Card quickly and easily, and they are Oh, So Cute!
FYI…The Day At The Farm Designer Series Paper is only available through February 28, 2023, with a Stampin’ Up! order of $50+ on my website. If you love this DSP, consider purchasing the On The Farm Stamp Set & Dies (#160661, $51.25) and get the Day At The Farm DSP as your Sale-A-Bration Freebie. But act fast, time is running out. Sale-A-Bration ends Febraury 28th.
My Day At The Farm One Sheet Wonder Demonstration:
Cutting Instructions for Day At The Farm One Sheet Wonder.
- Cut 4″ off bottom of DSP.
- Take the 8″ x 12″ piece of DSP and cut into four 3″ x 8″ strips.
- Cut 4″ off one end of the 4″ x 12″ piece of DSP.
- Cut the 4″ x 8″ piece of DSP to 3″ x 8″.
- FYI…The 1″ x 8″ piece of DSP is a left over. You can use it on another project or perhaps as an accent on the inside of one of your cards.
Cutting Dimensions for 5 Slimline Cards and 1 A2 Fun Fold Card:
- Slimline Card Bases (cut 5) = 7″ x 8 1/2″, score at 3 1/2″ on short side
- Basic Black Layer = 5 1/8″ x 8 1/8″
- Basic White inside card (cut 5) = 5 1/8″ x 8 1/8″
- A2 Fun Fold Card Base = 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″ on long side.
- Basic White inside A2 card = 4″ x 4″
- Card stock strip on A2 card front = 1″ x 4″
Stampin’ Up! products used:
I hope you like this One Sheet Wonder I created for the “farm scene” sheet from the Day At The Farm DSP pack. You can also use this One Sheet Wonder on most (if not all) your favorite DSPs when you went to make a bunch of cards quickly and easily. This one is great for letting your DSP do the work for you!
My “Sweet Deal” for Free Cards ends February 17th!
February is Heart Month and this week, we celebrated Valentine’s Day. So I’m celebrating by giving back to the people who love and support me.
Get 14 handmade cards FREE with a Stampin’ Up! order of $50+ (before sh & tax) Monday, February 13th – Friday, February 17th. You’ll also receive the February Create with Us International Tutorial Bundle featuring the Fancy Flora Suite with your $50+ order with me, and you’ll qualify for a Sale-A-Bration freebie too. Sounds like a win, win, win to me.
Please use February Host Code PJGTKEZD when ordering online at www.maryknabe.stampinup.net.
Wishing you a happy and peace-filled day.