I’m excited to show you 2 ways to use 1 stamp to make 2 “out of this world” cards. Both cards feature the Watercolor World Stamp Set. Each is made with a different stamping technique: the first with simple stamping, the second with watercolor paper and spritzing.
Enjoy this video demonstration. Then give each of these techniques a try and make some cards to send to people who mean the world to you.
My Video Demonstration:
Cutting Dimensions for Watercolor World Miles Apart Card:
- Card base = 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold in half.
- Basic White card stock (cut 2) = 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Card stock strip = 5 3/8″ x 1/2″
- Basic White card stock strip = 1″ x 3 3/4″
Cutting Dimensions for Watercolor World Love You & Miss You Card:
- Card base = 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″ on long side, fold in half.
- Basic White card stock for inside card = 5 1/4″ x4″
- Watercolor Paper = 5″ x 7″
- Card stock for sentiment = approximately 4″ x 1 1/2″ (large enough to tear around sentiment)
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Click on any link below to be directed to my online store or contact me to order.