Spring is just around the corner, and then Easter next month. You can make 8 pretty cards to celebrate Spring and Easter with my Easter Friends Class to Go. I have 3 great options to choose from. Pick the one that's best for you.
Deadline to order is Tuesday, March 8th.
Choose from the following options:
Option 1: Easter Friends Full Class to Go = $42.00 Includes Easter Friends Stamp Set ($23 value), supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs), PDF Tutorial via email, and Priority Shipping.
Option 2: Card Supplies = $28.00 Includes supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs), PDF Tutorial via email, and shipping to your home.
Option 3: PDF Tutorial Only = $15.00 Includes supply list, color photos, cutting dimensions & instructions to make 4 different cards. NEW: Click on PDF STORE in the red bar at the top of this blog page to purchase Option 3. PDF's are listed in alphabetical order. The PDF Tutorial will be available for immediate download upon purchase.
Add Ons Available: Those purchasing Easter Friends Class to Go Option 1 or 2, have the opportunity to add on the following SU! products at catalog price with no additional shipping charges.
- Classic Stampin' Pads (ink pads) @ $7.50 each in Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, and Soft Suede.
- Stampin' Blends @ $9.00 each in Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, and Soft Suede.
- Ornate Floral and Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folders at $9.00 each. Note that embossed card stock as needed will be included with your class to go kit, but I'm allowing these as add on options if you would like to own them for future use.
Timeline for Easter Friends Class to Go:
- March 8th – Deadline to order & pay.
- March 9th – Stampin' Up! products needed for class kits will be ordered.
- March 14-17th – Class kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping
- March 18th – Class kits will ship.
Thanks for your interest in Stampin' Peace with Mary Knabe. If you have any questions or need assistance, please let me know.