Today's Quick Tip Tuesday Video is for Embossing Folders…how to insert them into your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine for the best results and to avoid damage to your embossing folder. Check it out now!
Stampin' Up! products used in video above – Click on any link below to be directed to my online store.
Click here to see all Embossing Folders available for purchase.
Reminder: TODAY, September 14th, is the LAST DAY to order my Peaceful Deer Class to Go!
You'll make 8 festive cards with my Peaceful Deer Class to Go. Class fee of $62.00 includes Peaceful Deer Bundle (stamp set & punch); supplies, embellishments, & envelopes for 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs); PDF Tutorial with supply list, color photos, cutting dimensions & instructions; and Priority Shipping.
Please contact me for link to order and pay by September 14th.
Option 1: Peaceful Deer Class to Go = $62.00
Option 2: Card Supply Only = $28.00
Option 3: PDF Tutorial Only sent via email on or before September 14th = $15.00
- Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad @ $6.00
- Sahara Sand Ink Pad @ $7.50
- Pool Party Ink Pad @ $7.50
- Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends @ $9.00
- Blending Brushes @ $12.00
Schedule for Peaceful Deer Class to Go:
- September 14th – Deadline to order & pay
- September 15th – Supplies will be ordered.
- September 20th – 24th – Class to Go Kits will be prepped, packaged, and labeled for shipping.
- September 24th – Class to Go Kits will ship.
Interested in this class? Please contact me for link to order and pay by September 14th.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you found today's post helpful. Have a terrific day!